David has been entertaining and informing the public for over 25 years with a broadcast career that has spanned Boston, Houston, Dallas, New York City, syndication and now satellite radio. As a commentator, David appears frequently on radio and television on Fox News and Fox Business. He has appeared on CNBC, numerous U.S. television stations and internationally on CNN International, BBC Radio and TV, NDTV/India, Dutch National TV and KSA2 Saudi Arabia. He has also been featured in various media outlets in Germany, Italy, Spain, Japan, France, Australia, Brazil and Canada.
David is on the boards of the Young Marines Youth Organization, Wounded Warriors Family Support and the V.E.T.S. Program. He is a founder of and Chairman of the Advisory Board of Reclaim New York, a non-partisan, 501(c)3 non-profit organization focusing on civic education and citizen activation on issues of affordability, jobs and economy, education and government accountability.
David is active in politics on the local and national level. He also co-founded TeaParty365 in New York City in 2009, a non-partisan advocacy group for fiscal responsibility. He is the spokesman for the National Tea Party Federation.
- September 2010 named to the Newsweek Inside The Tea Party Top 10
- November 2010 listed in About.com’s Satellite Radio’s New School of Conservative Talk Stars
- December 2011 selected as one of “Time Magazine’s Person of the Year ~ The Protester” representing the tea party movement
- January 2015 debated at the Oxford Union defending against the proposition that America is institutionally racist
- October 2015 recipient of the National Police Defense Foundation’s Excellence in Media Award